Thursday, February 17, 2011

hey y'all!

So I'm going to try to update this shindig, although I'm already having trouble focusing on what I'm typing because it's so flippin hottt!  I am like a bundle of sweat right now.  A bundle of sweat sitting in a bucket.  But really the bucket is my bed. . . . Anyways,

This week, I don't really remember what I've been doing.  It's been HOT.  I have no idea how hot becuase I can't convert C to F.  (something about subtract 32, divide by a third, and .... then eat a lollypop?)

Class each day from 9:30 until 2:30.  All about Spanish grammar.  That's FIVE hours I'm talking bout!!!  I feel like I'm back in middle school.  They expect me to sit in the same chair, in the same room, and look at the same wall, for FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT.  True fact.  I sit and doodle and day dream.  She calls on people when they're spaced out.  She calls on me a lot. 

I checked out another gym.  It was pretty sketchy, up these jankity stairs and I guess the equipment they use there is so old school, it's illegal in the U.S. for safety reasons haha

One day I sat at a park and read/studied!  That was nice.  There was an adorable little boy who sat on the bench next to me.  He started talking to me and I just smiled like a creep, forgetting how to talk back.  Then he chucked 2 handfuls of corn in my face and it landed on my lap.  Hence, the pigeons flocked.  Evil boy.  I ran away and left the park.

I took a tango class last night!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have planned it earlier, but after school I looked it up online of a place to go, by the time I figured out the time and such, we had to book it to get there on time.  I was so proud of my skill!  Not my dancing skill, but the fact that I looked in my Guia-T (little map book with every street in Buenos Aires and the hundres of bus routes) and figured out which bus went from a road that I recognized as being around me to the part of the city where the tango place was at.  The class was fun, but I really need more friends that are guys here.  Me and my friend Brianna shared our friend Jay for a partner.  Or, maybe next time I'll just dress up as a man so I'm guaranteed a partner.

K I'm bored of writing.  Maybe I should go shower.  I mean, I'd hate to smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment