Monday, January 31, 2011

Buenos Aires, Argentina HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

Hola todos!

I fly out of Chicago on Thursday, Feb. 3rd with a pit stop in Houston, TX and will arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Friday at 1:20 pm. 

I'll be there for the next 6 months (until the end of July) so if you want to follow what I've been up to, then this is probably the best way to do it!  I know I'll be busy and won't have time to contact everyone when I'm gone, but I'll try to update this maybe every week?  We'll see how that goes. . .  

I also have skype:   karen.ostrander1

With the time difference, Argentina is 2 hours ahead of Michigan. 

Time to start packing! =)
& enjoy the rest of winter and the 2 feet of snow we're supposed to be dumped with this week!

<3 Adios,
Karen

ps: SOOOO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment